Notifications
Clear all

Forum Contest: Kick off the new year with a great thread topic!

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Dave Jensen
(@davejensencareertrax-com)
Topic starter  

Hello Forum members,

I have two great business books that I will send you if you are the one who posts a great new thread on the forum here in 2014. These are guaranteed to enhance your career and/or job search!

All threads will be considered that are posted today, tomorrow and Saturday. At midnight (Wash DC time) on Saturday, we'll review the "new topic threads" that have been posted in this time and the one with the most replies underneath it will be declared our winner. (Original posters followup messages will not be counted).

Jump in and participate!

Advisors and moderators, and AAAS employees, are (unfortunately) not able to win.

Go for it!

Dave Jensen, Moderator

Dave Jensen, Founder and Moderator
Bio Careers Forum

Dave Jensen
Topic starter  

Our contest has been extended through January 6th, Midnight Eastern US time.

We have an excellent start with a great post -- aren't there other entries?

Dave Jensen, Moderator

Bio Careers Forum

ReplyQuote
Dave Jensen
Topic starter  

Hello Forum Members,

The winner of the mini-contest that we began last week is Dr. Dick Woodward, for his thread topic entitled "Does it make sense to get a PhD when you have no intention of working in academia?"

If you haven't yet read Dick's post and the follow up comments, it's worth reading.

Dick I will be in email correspondence with you to arrange to get you the business books that I offered for this prize. It's really just a small thank you for being a valuable forum member.

Thanks to John X and others who contributed during this time as well. Your posts were appreciated!

Dave Jensen, Forum Moderator

Bio Careers Forum

ReplyQuote
Share: