- Allergan Inc. Quietly Leases A 90,000 Square Feet Space In Texas
- Boehringer Ingelheim Corporation To Create 100 New Jobs With $125 Million+ Site Expansion
- FDA Slaps Valeant With A Warning Letter
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company Sheds $1.4B In Pension Liabilities By Transferring Risk To
- Novartis AG Ditches Hepatitis C Drug Dreams, Breaks $440 Million Enanta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Deal
- SF Biotech FibroGen, Inc. Plots $125 Million IPO As It Muscles Its Way Into Fibrosis
- Novartis AG To Roll Out 15 Abstracts At
- Endocyte, Inc. Faces Big Decisions On Cancer Drug Vintafolide
- Akorn, Inc. Ponies Up $45 Million Cash For Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc.'s Xopenex® (levalbuterol HCI) Inhalation Solution
Akorn Acquires Xopenex(R) (levalbuterol HCI) Inhalation Solution From Sunovion
LAKE FOREST, Ill., Sept. 30, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Akorn, Inc. (Nasdaq:AKRX), a niche pharmaceutical company, today announced that it has signed a definitive agreement ("Agreement"...
- After Snagging 18 Products From AstraZeneca PLC, IGI Laboratories, Inc. Grabs Two More From Valeant
Islet Sciences and BHV Pharma Enter Into Merger Agreement; Combined Company to be Named Avogenx, Inc.
BUENA, N.J., Oct. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- IGI Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE MKT: IG), a New Jersey based specialty generic pharmaceutical company...
- The Lisa Feldman Barrett lab
Lisa Feldman Barrett’s big, bustling psychology lab at Northeastern University provides a snapshot of what the job market is like.
- Adjunct faculty member makes good
Few adjuncts ever make it onto the tenure track—but solving a historic mathematics problem can do wonders for your career.
- Adjuncts and age discrimination
Is age discrimination keeping adjunct faculty members from obtaining more stable faculty employment?
- The long harm of the law
For some nutty reason, scientists sometimes become lawyers.
- Wanted: Collaborative life-scientists for drug discovery
A restructuring pharmaceuticals industry is looking for life scientists who can work together across disciplines within smaller companies.
- A “misleading” jobs report from NSF?
An expert on science and technology employment and immigration claims that a recent NSF report accentuates the positive.
- Chemistry careers from multiple angles
For chemists, unemployment is down, but salaries are stagnant, according to Chemical & Engineering News.
- The 2014 Vitae conference
Here is a roundup of higher education news from this year’s Vitae Researcher Development International Conference.
- Engineers strut their global stuff
Engineers are stepping up with a new mindset to solve health problems in the developing world.
- The Science Careers guide to consulting careers for Ph.D. scientists
Here’s everything you need to know to get started in one of the few nontraditional careers Ph.D. scientists can pursue without additional training.